Friday, June 7, 2013

Fresh Start (Or Why Starting A New Blog Is Intimidating And Awkward)

Excuse anything embarrassing I might say. I'm going to start a blog.

Maybe. And it will probably include a lot of recommendations promoting obscure musicians, excessive rambling musings about music, the occasional (and possibly erroneous) theological post, some brash attempts to draw out the Gospel in aspects of popular culture that I have interests in, and my thoughts on God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit as they continue to reveal their grace in my life. I don't collate well. I've discovered I'm just a lot better at writing things than I am at saying them aloud and on the spot. I'll try to spare you meaningless details, and in return I ask that you read, and think, and honestly respond to whatever I have to say that would pique your interest. Hopefully, whatever I would say will be sifted through and God will speak through it into your life, and cause you to love Him more and enjoy Him further.

Thank you for your time.

Nick

No comments: